Custom Software Development with Develux
Within an efficient development cycle, we can address all your needs, from improving internal processes to upgrading client-facing services within intuitive software. Outsourcing to an agile and driven team can mean you get a quality product built to your specifications and without the price tag.
Develux for custom software development to break free from commercial vendors and reap the benefits of a tailor-made system.
Reach Your Goals
Inefficient processes can result in wasted time, energy and affect the cohesiveness of a workplace.
We can quickly and affordably provide a product that increases efficiency, transparency and drives collaboration across departments.
This can quickly cause client desertion in favor of competitors.
Our custom software development service finds improvements and integrates them into your existing ecosystem, making your product more user-friendly and effective.
Most businesses don’t have a set of highly-experienced professionals on call.
We are here to fill your skill gap with a motivated and knowledgeable team ready to develop your application.
When trying to grow your business, every second count in the IT-sphere.
Get a suite of specialists on a short or long-term contract basis in less than 10 days.
Unparalleled Solutions That Our Custom Software Development Team Can Build
Mobile and Web Development
Drawing upon our team’s expertise in technology, strategy, and design, we create stunning, professional websites, native mobile apps, and engaging brand experiences. Stand out from the competition by presenting consumers with a gorgeous app or website.
A great website needs to be more than just visually pleasing. Our UI/UX designers balance an app’s beauty with user-friendliness. Our custom software development service produces intuitive solutions that are a pleasure to use.
Our software development company’s IoT department develops and implements large-scale projects – for instance, smart building, traffic solutions, industrial monitoring, sensors, and telemetric.
Do you need custom software development services from a similar time zone? Our Nearshore Development Centers can operate as a subsidiary and work from dedicated facilities, offering you the utmost in convenience.
When you work with our software development company for cloud computing, you lower your costs, reduce IT complexity, and increase your business’ agility. The result? Transformation and innovation.
Among our various custom software development services is Data Science; our experts use Big Data to find hidden patterns in structured/unstructured data.
Software Testing/Quality Assurance
We provide unparalled quality assurance via integrated or stand-alone testing services. Develux works with each client on a case-by-case basis, ensuring that we have a thorough understanding of your business applications and objectives.
Minimum Viable Products
Minimum Viable Product (MVP) is a perfect way to test your startup idea in action. The Develux team can quickly produce an MVP that has the necessary functionalities and features – in no time, you can test and validate your value proposition.
We offer Blockchain consulting as one of our software development services: our experts can guide you through the adoption of this revolutionary technology. Work smart, reduce risks, and improve security and traceability with this innovative technology.
Maintenance and Support
We don’t desert you after producing a software solution. Instead, we provide expert, scalable support and maintenance services around the clock.
Methodologies for Custom Software Development
At Develux, we have follow the Design Thinking Mindset to facilitate human-centered software development. Everybody in our team adheres to the following principles and applies them to their work:
If you need flexibility in the development process, our Agile teams are here for you. We’ll work closely with your product owner to bring you the first viable iteration of the product in a matter of weeks. Our team will focus on presenting tangible results (i.e. working software) and responding to change fast.
A Lean team makes quick decisions and works on a tight schedule – even complex projects are delivered efficiently. Our Lean developers avoid resource waste and work as quickly as possible – without compromising quality.
We aren’t complacent – we know that anything that can be measured is capable of improvement. Our DevOps experts will can help to improve your project infrastructure, improving transparency and stability.
When a project requires high-quality standards and rigorous organization, we use this highly-structured, linear methodology. Each phase of the project cascades to the next one, flowing steadily like a waterfall.
Each of our development teams are led by a Scrum Master: they ensure that tasks are prioritized, responsibilities are divided efficiently, and every element is time-boxed.
Extreme Programming or XP, provides quality results in situations that change dynamically, have high-risk challenges, or leverage cutting-edge technologies.
With this method, our custom software development company prioritizes user feedback and involvement – using the insight to develop software that is frictionless and highly interactive.
In the Rapid Application Developmet (RAD) methodology, we deliver evolving designs, consistently track progress, provide immediate resolutions, and take a compartmentalization approach.
Our Industry Experience
We develop apps and software that showcase your products. In the fast-growing e-commerce market, it can be hard to shine – but our beautiful, intuitive designs set you apart.
Fintech apps are taking off – get in on the action: speed up payments, leave customers satisfied, and boost your profits.
With other software development services, it can be difficult to roll out a digital transition. With us, however, we will do it smoothly and profitably.
Our IoT solutions empower agile growth and help you stay connected to your customers across any device.
Making Your Vision
Ready to realize your product vision? Our experienced software development team is here to field your queries and deliver services according to your unique business needs.
Our Software Development Cycle
We work with you to define which areas of your business can be improved and then run a proof of concept to determine if the proposed model is feasible. Through robust communication, we fine-tune the proposal to your specific requirements and set realistic milestones for project completion. The more information we get, the better we can design your product.
Our in-house team’s expertise spans all areas of custom software design. We make sure our prototype model encompasses all the necessary parameters while remaining firmly aligned with advanced UX and UI design principles.
Using the right tech stack, we set to work developing an end-to-end solution while conducting continuous testing. Our specialists have the experience to work with great efficiency and accuracy when creating an MVP.
We conduct extensive QA testing, both internally and with external users. We summarize and deliver results to you and take a collaborative approach to examining which areas can be optimized. Custom software engineering means that we can continue to make tweaks until you are 100% satisfied that your company’s future application matches your vision.
We want your product to succeed, which is why we provide marketing support both for the product launch and in the aftermath. We also offer strong technical support that includes employing monitoring tools to proactively neutralize any potential threats. This assistance extends to after-hours for unforeseen circumstances. If you report a problem, we isolate and resolve it ASAP.
Our Technological Expertise
We build dedicated developers teams, who are perfectly tailored to your needs! Here are the teams of experts we can build for you
- Golang (Go)
- React + RN
- PHP + Vue.js
- .Net + Angular
- React Native
Customized Software Development With Us
Working with Develux’s custom software developers means:
Special offer for startups
We want to nurture startup growth, which is why we offer startups 300 hours of our services for free on a 12-month contract. Get your project off to a lightning-fast start and use the money you save to invest in other parts of your business.
Honesty, and trust is central to our working relationships. Develux’s open book model means that all costs (salaries, expenses, office space, taxes) are presented upfront, with no surprises later on.
Talent mapping expertise
We thoroughly research all aspects of your project and use our knowledge of the current market to find and acquire relevant specialists - not just in the short term but for every stage of development.
Protecting a client's privacy and their trade secrets is our top priority. We always sign an NDA to safeguard your business' private data, project details, and intellectual property.
Dedication From Day One
In hiring us as your custom software company, we ensure smooth cooperation from the very start. We do this through:
Dedicated Project Manager
Your go-to person at any stage of your dealings with us.
Our project managers have experience with many different software solutions so that you can be assured of strong communication with the in-house team, adept risk management, relevant insights, and proper support.
Foundation built on teamwork
All our candidates undergo multiple interviews with senior specialists to identify hard and soft skills, then an in-house trial where they can showcase their work ethic.
This gives recruits a taste of the standards we uphold every day to deliver our clients' best.
Focus at every stage
From senior software engineers to designers and marketing managers, our multi-skilled team is able to provide various expert input at each stage of the development process.
Our multi-skilled team is able to provide various expert input at each stage of the development process.
Development With You at the Heart
Develux’s scalable architecture, rapid development, sleek UX design, and effective collaboration will give you the software solution to gain and retain clients or streamline internal business processes with ease.
Questions & Answers
Can't find here? Contact Us.
Why do businesses need custom software development?
Custom software solutions done correctly can give your enterprise the edge, which is why outsourcing to an expert company is such an effective move. Here are some areas you should be thinking about:
- Budget - A cost-benefit analysis should be run to make sure that the end product will bring a noticeable boost to your business.
- Functionality - If you have a clear and complex set of functions that cannot be met by any commercial providers, then customized software development is the solution.
- Partnership - Schedule a call early on with a potential partner to get an idea of the company’s process and gauge their experience. Ask about the developer team's size and consider whether this outsourced team would be a good fit with your existing employees. If not publicly available, ask to see a portfolio and testimonials.
- Time to market - Personalized software takes time. Is your envisaged development timeline realistic?
- Scale - Do you plan to scale the software? For big, global enterprises, custom software development can bring huge savings.
How should I choose a custom software development company?
Choosing a custom software development company is a big decision. The relationship could span years, so you want to make sure you have done your due diligence. Here are things you should do to ensure that you make the right call:
- Define your objectives, resources, budget, and timeframe - Software developers are skilled, but not in mind reading. For the best chance of success, you need to be clear about your requirements and expectations. Only then can proper project delivery estimates be made.
- Take a look at a company’s portfolio and tech stack - You may not be a tech expert. Still, you can always get a good idea of a company’s professionalism by viewing their portfolio and online presence. If you know which tech stack you want to use, make sure this company lists it as one of their specialties.
- Get a price estimate early on - Try your best to make sure that everything is laid out upfront. You don’t want to be hit with extra costs mid-project.
- Ask for recommendations - Ask trusted associates to point you in the direction of competent developers.
- Consider Culture - It is best to choose a region that matches your company’s work culture. Eastern Europe is popular for this reason; hardworking and with similar values.
- Think post-development - Ascertain whether your prospective company can deal with things like marketing and on-going support after the launch of your application.
How much does custom software development cost?
This question is not one that can be readily answered. Custom software solution can vary widely, from a simple application serving a small business, to a large, intricate, and scalable system designed for multinational conglomerates.
Some of the variants in price are down to the following factors:
- Size of software and user base - Price can vary depending on the number of modules or screens an application has. What’s more, the number of end-users projected for a product is also important. A greater number of users means wider testing and more forensic reporting to drive optimization.
- Complexity - With applications there are huge differences when it comes to complexity, which affects all stages of development, including testing and deployment. Consequently, costs are increased at each stage. Complexity can be inherent at the design level, in the software features, or the base technology.
- Location - Hiring software developers based in the UK or US is going to be more expensive than in other places. If you are looking at outsourcing, then this is good news, as you can get a comparable standard of technician for a more affordable price.
Once you have considered these factors, the choice is then yours; hire an in-house team of software developers, take on freelance developers, or outsource the software project to an overseas development firm.
Is an in-house software development team right for me?
The answer to this question really depends on the project. Despite the high costs involved in hiring, in the long run, it can prove to be a better option. The following pros and cons may give you a greater understanding about what you need.
- Greater involvement with ease - Having a team on hand is easier to manage, allowing you to fine-tune your project to perfection more easily, with face-to-face meetings and demonstrations rather than online calls.
- More dedicated expertise - You have a team of specialists who are solely involved in the creation of your product. Having this focus means quicker development and better maintenance with less errors.
- Cultural similarity - Having people of the same language and cultural background makes for smoother collaboration with less chance of being misunderstood.
- Price - Especially if you are a new company, funding an in-house team may be out of your league. In addition to the employees, you may also need to hire a skilled manager to provide direction.
- Staff turnover - The IT industry is notorious in this way. It doesn’t matter if you have spent time and money hiring and training someone, they could be gone in weeks with you scrambling to fill another vacancy.
- Lack of diverse expertise - An on-going in house team may work well on one application but not have what it takes when other skills are required for a different or expanded project.
Need to hire a team quickly to meet your goals? Select Develux as your outsourcing partner.