Develux SEO Auditing Services
- If you have a website and you’ve invested in optimizing it – either internally or through an external agency – regularly conducted SEO audits will prove whether your investment is paying off.
- A good SEO audit will help you uncover ways to get to and maintain high website traffic levels.
- SEO audit is a roadmap to the improved search engine rankings. Insights from the audit can help you prioritize tasks that could have the largest impact on your search result success.
- Examining your website’s SEO is a part of the SEO audit service. It lets us discover how healthy your website is and highlight shortcomings like crawl issues.
- On-page SEO analysis provided by our company helps to examine the visible elements on your website: text content, imagery, etc.
- Lastly, the off-page e-commerce SEO analysis allows us to review the areas that need improvement in your off-site activities, such as linkbuilding.
On-Site SEO Auditing
Just like your car, your website needs regularly scheduled maintenance to perform optimally. Is your “Check Website” light on? Reach out to us – our expert SEO team at Develux provides technical SEO audit services and general SEO consultations to businesses of all sizes and industries.
Researching and Analyzing Keywords
Your site visitors could be customers – but what’s holding them back? If visitors need help right now, but you’re using the wrong keywords for your content, you’re driving away potential leads. Make sure that your website is optimized for the keywords you’re using. When we conduct an SEO site audit, our keyword research will help you find new keyword opportunities, ensure that your on-site content aligns with your business goals, and improve your on-page optimization.
Recovering From Penalties
Because Google’s rules and algorithms are constantly changing, anybody could make a mistake and get hit with a penalty. We offer penalty recovery as one of our SEO audit services; a penalty audit can help determine the cause of the sanction, find a way to remedy it, and get you back on track. Watch your traffic increase again!
Whether you’ve recently completed a site migration or you have one in the works, it’s important to get an SEO audit to double-check that everything is going smoothly. With our SEO audit service, we can help you create a roadmap for a smooth migration, as well as identify and resolve any technical issues that may have resulted from a recent migration.
Diagnosing Traffic Loss
Have you experienced a loss in traffic, but you’re not sure why? Whether you’re losing visitors as a result of a technical issue, a Google sanction, an algorithm update, or something else, our SEO audit agency will determine the exact cause. Win back the traffic you deserve!
Newly Launched Websites
It can be heartbreaking to put a lot of effort into launching a new website only for the traffic to fall flat. But you can avoid that entirely: with an SEO site audit from Develux, we’ll make sure that there are no loose ends in your new site. We’ll handle the details – you just focus on celebrating your new site’s launch!
What We Address
Sign Up for an SEO Audit
When you first order an SEO audit service from Develux, we’ll begin with a consultation. During this phase of the audit, you’ll consult with a specialist, who will assess your business’s specific needs/goals and get a deep understanding of your website’s SEO history and known issues. We’ll determine what combination of auditing services will best help your business meet its SEO goals.
After our thorough consultation and agreement upon which SEO auditing services are needed, it’s time to carry out our deep dive into your site’s technical, on-page, and off-page SEO. After our specialists gather relevant information, we’ll create an SEO analysis report containing your site’s weak points and strengths, as well as our strategic recommendations for further SEO development.
We will walk you through the report, explaining the results in a clear and comprehensive manner. We’ll provide you with proposals to remedy your site’s weak SEO points – and, if necessary, we’ll support you in the implementation of those proposals.
SEO Audit Results
Providing Documents and Reports
Our provided documents and reports contain actionable information on these topics, among others:
- Site crawl data
- Documentation of essential findings
- Prioritized issues and explanations
- Recommendations and solutions to issues
- Additional observations
- Documentation of active communication with your team
Providing Specialized Consulting and Support
Beyond our audit services, we can also provide:
- Implementation support
- Unrestricted access to your assigned Project Manager
- Dedicated assistance from our expert SEO consultants
Get a Pre-Launch Site AuditContact Us
+44 20 3868 3677
1012 E Osceola pkwy suite 23
Kissimmee, FL 34744-1607