A brief description of the process is as follows:
Customers will place orders for custom tasks, and authorized freelancers can then bid on the project on the internal marketplace. The system will pair the two parties and begin their contract if the customer accepts the proposed price. Although this process may seem linear and straightforward, the Develux team developed unique features for each user across the CRM.
Functionality designed for customers:
- Order creation, i.e., an order’s lifecycle on the CRM. This includes developing forms for order details and organizing them into a single database.
- Freelancer selection. As described above, the selection works on the principle of an auction, where specialists review customer-submitted projects and place bids for creating the final work. Customers can select the appropriate pro based on the freelancer’s bid, rating, and specialty.
- Exchange of files between the customer and the freelancer. This includes a variety of media, reference materials, and the final product.
Functionality designed for freelancers
- Order creation, i.e., an order’s lifecycle on the CRM. This includes developing forms for order details and organizing them into a single database. Application process. To become a freelancer, an applicant needs to demonstrate their skill level. Develux has developed and implemented this process into the platform. The procedure includes several steps, such as providing proof of academic degrees, experience, etc.
- Selection of orders based on the relevant talent and skills of the specialist. The system automatically sorts the order requests based on a freelancer’s rating, specialty, success rate, and other factors.
- The process of creating a bid for a specific job. In other words, this functionality allows the pro to set a set price for a particular order.
- Performance work management system.
- Exchange of files between the freelancer and the customer. This is a two-way function.