Develux has been developing a core product since 2014 in the education domain, US market.
We are actively expanding, DEV-team is currently 25 specialists.
Now we are looking for an experienced Python developer to develop the main product and launch new ones.
Product stack: AWS (all infrastructure on Amazon services), Python 3.6 - 3.7, Django, DRF, Redis, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Angular, Ionic, React Native.
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Python;
- 2+ years in projects with server systems;
- SQL and NoSQL database design and implementation experience;
- Clear understanding of high-quality code, unit testing, and other design techniques.
It Will be a plus if you have:
- Experience with AWS;
- Django experience;
- English - Upper Intermediate+
- Analysis and prioritization on the implementation of business requirements;
- Influencing architecture and code design;
- Improvement of technical standards, tools, and processes;
- Design and code reviews.
- Flexible working hours (start of the day from 8:00 to 11:00 and 8 working hours + 1-hour lunch);
- Remote-employment option;
- We work with Apple products;
- Office is located near metro station Pecherskaya;
- Payment of income in USD every 1 of the month;
- Compensation of parking;
- Compensation of trainings / courses 50% or 100%;
- English Speaking Environment;
- Pizza Fridays/teambuilding/reimbursement of lunches;
- Development in a team of experienced and open-minded professionals who are open to suggestions for process improvement :)
Need to hire a team quickly to meet your goals? Select Develux as your outsourcing partner.