Bespoke Software Development Services
What Is Bespoke Software Development?
Bespoke software is targeted to meet the needs and desires of your company brand and your target customers. This growing trend is also commonly called custom or tailored software and is created uniquely, from the ground-up, for each client.
A bespoke application can give your business a platform to develop, grow, and expand.
Open Book Model
Flexible Delivery Models
Ready to Get Started?Reach out today
What Bespoke Software Development Services Do We Offer?
Develux can create custom bespoke software that meets your organization’s exact needs. We’ve worked to develop a large array of tailored solutions, including:
- Content management systems (CMS)
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Automated invoicing
- Business process automation systems
- Bug tracking software
- E-commerce software
- Company-facing and customer-facing web portals
Bespoke Web Development
At Develux, we have a proven track record of providing high-quality web application development to meet specific cases. Bespoke web development can go a long way towards giving your business a competitive edge, and here’s how:
- Efficient Code: Our code is built from the ground up, and every line serves a purpose.
- Maximum SEO: We also make sure to maximize SEO rating during bespoke web development, so it adheres to Google’s standards.
- Technical Optimization: Your site will be quicker to load, easier to maintain, and more secure.
- Modern Approach: We’ll use the latest, most innovative tools to make sure we deliver a modern experience in terms of performance, security, and UI.
Have an idea for a mobile bespoke software development project? With tried-and-true practices and technologies, our team of bespoke app developers brings your dreams to life through gorgeous, highly functional mobile apps. Give your customers and employees a seamless, multi-platform experience via bespoke app development from Develux!
Whether you need iOS, Android, or cross-platform solutions, we’ll make your app a reality.
- iOS: Our iOS bespoke apps fit harmoniously within the Apple ecosystem, including iPads, Apple Watches, iMacs, and so on.
- Android: App development for Android is also quite popular, as it can work properly with a wider range of devices.
- Cross-Platform: Cross-platform bespoke apps foster flexible, simultaneous development across multiple platforms – it’s an excellent choice for apps that have compact functionality.
Need your bespoke software to be hosted in the cloud? Not a problem! We can create cloud-based bespoke software so your workforce can maintain productivity at any time and any place.
Some of the advantages of using the cloud for bespoke software include:
- Eliminating the need to buy an on-premise server
- Huge amounts of data can be accessed from any location
- The cloud can easily handle increased usage at any given time
As another bespoke software development service, Develux can create a Quality Assurance Management System. Our systems are:
- Tailored: Our custom-tailored QA systems enable you to reduce custom complaints, increase brand loyalty, remain in compliance with industry standards, and improve procedure management.
- Efficient: Develux provides a management-level architecture that improves your operation’s efficiency and fulfills timely product delivery.
- Risk Minimizing: We’ll work directly with you to craft quality management systems with technical-level QA activities. With them, you can identify potential business risks and take the necessary steps to minimize or control said risks.
- Environmentally-Friendly: Need a QA system that helps your organization make safe environmental decisions? We can do that too! Just let us know, and we’ll incorporate statistical and chemical analysis, environmental modeling, risk assessment, environmental training, and more.
Our wide array of bespoke DevOps services includes:
- Database management
- Deploying and maintaining messaging queue systems
- CI/CD pipeline automation
- Cloud migration
With Develux-powered DevOps, your company will experience smoother communication, a stronger level of quality assurance, strong security, and faster deployment of services.
Our Bespoke Software Development Process
First, we’ll consult with you and gather all initial requirements. This gives our specialists a chance to learn your specifications, business goals, target audience, and any other relevant details. By determining your expectations, we can choose the right development approach and estimate time/cost.
Next, it’s time for us to run a scoping session; this is essentially a workshop where we delve into the nitty-gritty of your project. In this phase, we’ll collaborate to craft a custom roadmap with goals and milestones, carry out Software Requirement Specification (SRS) documentation, and draft an MPV.
Each bespoke software solution needs a different approach – so, in this phase, we design your system’s unique architecture.
This phase is the lengthiest one, as the actual product is being built. Our developers will begin to code your solution while carefully adhering to the SRS document.
Before the bespoke solution is ready to be released, we’ll test it for any defects or deficiencies. Our test engineers will perform both non-functional and functional testing. Some important features we check include core app functions, deployment process, security, and scalability.
After the solution successfully passes the testing phase, it’s ready to be released. However, that’s not the end of our process! We offer ongoing monitoring and maintenance, addressing any unexpected problems that might arise
Our Tech Stack
What is bespoke development?
Bespoke software is built specifically for your company. It’s designed from the ground up and is made to align with your company’s unique needs and processes. As such, advantages of bespoke application software include that it enables better efficiency, greater scalability, and heightened security – however, bespoke software can come with higher initial costs.
How is the bespoke software development tech stack chosen?
At the beginning of our bespoke software development projects, we always perform a needs analysis. Based on the results, our specialists will suggest a tech stack that best suits your needs. Factors like existing infrastructure, necessary features, and scalability requirements are all considered. However, if you have a tech stack, you would prefer for us to use, just let us know.
How can bespoke software help businesses?
Nowadays, it is very challenging for a company to stay competitive without digitizing its business processes. However, not every off-the-shelf software solution will meet your needs – in fact, more likely than not, you’ll need to supplement commercial software or change your business processes to work with them. With a bespoke app, you don’t have to make sacrifices: we tailor the program to meet your needs, not the other way around.
So, if you’ve found yourself in a situation where run-of-the-mill software just isn’t benefiting you, it might be time to consider bespoke software development services. When software is a great fit, your company can have greater efficiency, deliver a better customer experience, and heighten employee satisfaction.
What are some examples of bespoke software development projects?
We’ve been creating software solutions at Develux since 2014 and have worked with a wide array of use-cases. Some of the applications for which we’ve provided bespoke software development include Big Data solutions, cloud-based apps, Content Management Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning software, and e-commerce solutions, among others.
Get Bespoke DevelopmentGet Started
+44 20 3868 3677
1012 E Osceola pkwy suite 23
Kissimmee, FL 34744-1607