Currently we’re looking for a Junior-strong/Middle SEO Specialist who will participate in development and implementation of effective SEO strategies for getting high and stable results in Education niche (Google, USA).
What you will be doing:
- Improving, testing and implementation of link building strategies
- Make a lot of niche and competitor’s research
- Working in SEO team and mentoring junior SEO specialists
- Working on young, interesting and ambitious projects
- Actively getting involved in achieving project’s goals
What you should have:
- 2+ years of SEO experience
- Experience with projects for western markets in competitive niches
- B2 level of English
- Deep understanding of on-page and off-page optimization
- Strong experience: Ahrefs, Majestic, Screaming Frog, GA, GSC, etc.
- Proficiency in keywords analysis and clustering
- Experience in competitors and niches analysis
- Experience in development of PBN networks
- Knowledge of Excel
Analytical mindset and desire to grow as a SEO specialist is required.
Also useful skills:
- Experience with multi-page websites
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Experience with WordPress, Webflow & other popular CMS
- Experience in unusual link building methods
Creativity in link building, content strategies, site monetization, or automating day-to-day tasks will be a plus.
🔝 OKR-based planning
🏄🏻♂️ Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
🎓 Free online English classes
💵 Partial compensation of professional training courses and events
⛹🏼 Partial compensation of medical insurance, sports
🙂 A friendly team of like-minded people
📍 Comfortable workplace in office on Pecherskaya
🌴 21 paid vacation days
👌🏻 Flexible schedule and you may work remotely when needed
🎉 Corporate events, team building activities
Need to hire a team quickly to meet your goals? Select Develux as your outsourcing partner.