We are Develux, a fast developing IT company which has operated in the US market since 2014. Now we are looking for CRO Project Manager for our main product is an Educational platform for students.
- Create and manage mechanics to optimize funnels and conversion rates
- Outbound marketing mechanics which include landings, banners, emails and other means of communication
- Improving UX with the dev product manager and marketing teams
- Conduct research to find the hypothesis on how to increase client’s product conversion rates or other needed metrics.
- 3+ years of A/B testing statistics
- 3+ years of digital marketing channels
- In depth understanding of CRO and UX best practices
- Advanced Product Analytics Skills
- Proven track-record in testing hypotheses and growing marketing funnels and product conversion rates
- Evaluate Key Metrics to Optimize Performance
- Coordinate with marketing department in regards to the pricing model of our services
- Annual paid vacation - 21 working days
- Paid sick leave
- Paid lunch
- Corporate English courses (after successful completion of the adaptation period)
- Compensation for the cost of a subscription to a health / sports center (up to 100 USD / month after successful completion of the adaptation period)
- Reimbursement of expenses related to thematic conferences / courses (up to 100% in agreement with the Manager/Supervisor)
- Medical insurance (50% after successful completion of the adaptation period )
- Corporate events
Need to hire a team quickly to meet your goals? Select Develux as your outsourcing partner.