Develux has been developing a core product since 2014 in the education domain, US market.
We are actively expanding, DEV-team is currently 25 specialists.
- Experience in defining the business purpose of a feature;
- Experience in creating interface concepts and building optimal UX;
- Ability to work with databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB);
- Knowledge of the main database structures;
- Understanding of the principles of the database (features, areas of application, etc.);
- Experience in modeling processes;
- Experience in API design, data models;
- Manual testing skills (positive scenario testing).
- Writing technical documentation (BRD, SRS, FRS);
- Task tracing;
- Preliminary assessment of business requirement for correctness and feasibility;
- Assessing the risks and potential outcome of implementing new functionality;
- Work with the backlog;
- Process control;
- Compliance with deadlines;
- Setting priorities;
- Checking the concept and requirements for the correctness and optimality of the solution;
- Checking that the interface does not contain elements that are not relevant to the objective;
- Checking for conflicts between the interface and the process steps associated with the new functionality;
- Validation of the design;
- Creation of management reports.