Automotive Software Development Services From Develux
What Is Automotive Software?
Automotive software is designed to support and augment the experience of operating a car or another motor vehicle.
The common goal of automotive software companies is to provide users with better vehicle safety, ease of use, and enjoyment. Develux’s automotive development team has years of experience with vehicle technologies, and we offer robust services to get you on the fast track to the market’s forefront.
We’re On Your Team!Contact Us
What Automotive Software Development Services Do We Offer?
Automotive Software Development
Whether you need to provide real-time data on the road, enable vehicle interaction with an automotive ecosystem, or foster interactions between vehicles and humans via Human Machine Interfaces, we can handle it.
We thoroughly test every single automotive IT solution that we create, ensuring that it complies with industry standards and is uncompromisable.
To ensure that our automotive software solutions are as comfortable to use as possible, we carry out deep user research and apply our findings to every aspect of the driving experience.
Data Processing & Big Data
We enable automotive software companies to gather, process, and assess vast amounts of sensor data – including radar, ultrasonic sensors, GPS/localization, in addition to video and audio files.
Cloud-Based Solutions and DevOps
We are dedicated to delivering automotive services at high velocity; we can transform and improve products faster than with traditional infrastructure management and software development processes.
AI and Machine Learning
With AI and ML, we can deliver intelligent software that provides smart routing, reinforces predictive decision-making, and enables object and pedestrian recognition.
Get Automotive Software Solutions Today!Let’s Start!
What Does Automotive Software Bring to the Industry?
Improved Functionality and Simpler Processes
As automotive software engineering continues to evolve, software infrastructure should become simpler, not more complex. Unfortunately, many automotive software companies are producing solutions that have escalating architectural levels but lessened productivity rates. At Develux, we understand that improved vehicle functionality should not be bogged down by complex architecture. We strive to produce the simplest solution possible, enabling us to quickly provide you with your project while still fulfilling all requested features.
So, what improved functionality does automotive software development from Develux bring to the table?
- Massive data processing capacity: Collect huge amounts of data from remote sensors, which give R&D engineers insight into how the car is performing in the field.
- Vehicle safety: Safety functionalities avoid vehicle collisions by notifying the driver or impediments. Features might include automated quick braking, the identification of blind spots, automated lighting, and assisted reversing.
- Vehicle navigation: This is quickly turning into a must-have for any car. We provide navigation software that is easy to use and provides the driver with a flawless, up-to-date navigation experience.
Machine Learning and AI-Powered Transformation
AI/ML-powered automotive software solutions are poised to totally transform the auto industry, and we’re ready to keep you ahead of the competition. At Develux, the premier automotive software development company, we don’t shy away from progress; we are excited to help you reap the benefits of ML and AI.
How can AI and ML be applied to automotive software engineering?
- Manufacturing: When AI is applied to vehicle manufacturing, automakers can reduce costs by having a more efficient factory floor. Use intelligent software to optimize product research, procurement, the supply chain, distribution, and more.
- Vehicle Maintenance: AI makes it possible to predict when a vehicle issue may happen and provide drivers with evolving maintenance recommendations. Machine learning algorithms record events and analyze their frequency, while AI makes highly accurate maintenance predictions.
- Driver Behavior Analytics: IoT sensors that we develop can collect data on speeding, sudden braking, sharp turns, drowsiness, and distraction. The driver can receive notifications, feedback, and corrective recommendations.
Real-Time, Safer Navigation
At Develux, our automotive services meet all industry safety standards. Our automotive software company creates modern car navigation systems that connect the driver with both their vehicle and the environment. Get reliable custom navigation solutions that are easy to use, intelligent, and feature-rich.
Our automotive software engineering features for navigational apps include:
- Integrations: We can integrate various maps, traffic data, and third-party services into the navigation system.
- Real-Time Data: For the driver’s convenience, we can incorporate fuel prices, weather conditions, traffic cameras, and other real-time data.
- Electric Vehicle Information: Our software can provide notifications for Electric Vehicles, including battery level, range maps, consumption indicators, and the inclusion of charging stations on the map
Work With Our Team of Automotive Software ExpertsGet in Touch
As a premier automotive software company, we employ a diverse team of developers. Over the years, we have carefully created and retained a skillful in-house team. When you choose Develux to provide your automotive IT solutions, you’ll experience:
- A team of software engineers that speaks 30 programming languages and uses 21 development frameworks
- No skill set gap
- Transparent communication
- Real-time collaboration
- Unparalleled service
Cookie-cutter solutions for telecom don’t work, and they never will. Our telecommute software developers take pride in their custom-tailored solutions. Here’s why personalized solutions are the way to go:
- Fits you perfectly: We take the time to get to know you, your goals, and your business model. We believe that good telecom software should fit you like a glove – but it should also be able to grow and evolve as you do.
- Get the exact features you need: Gone are the days of one-size-fits-all solutions, and we say, “Good riddance!” Off-the-shelf software will not meet your exact needs; either it will not have the features you need and or it will have features you don't use
- More cost-effective: Spend money only on solutions that you need and that are aligned with your business model and goals. Your business is unique, and so should your car software be.
We recognize that expert SEO is one of the most effective ways to increase your website traffic and get high-quality leads. So, when you order automotive IT services from Develux, we can bring in SEO specialists that will optimize your site for Google rankings.
Why do I need custom automotive software development?
It might be tempting to cut costs and go with a commercial solution. However, custom automotive software engineering brings huge benefits. Every line of code is done with your business in mind; you can’t say that about off-the-shelf software. Your tailored automotive software scales with your business, has every single feature you require, and isn’t bloated with features that you don’t need.
How much do your automotive IT services cost?
There isn’t one single cost associated with our services. Custom software varies widely, from simple applications for a small business to intricate systems for enterprises. The cost of your project will depend on the size of the software and user base, as well as the complexity of its features. If you want a better idea of what your software will cost, schedule a consultation with us.
How should I choose an automotive software company?
Choosing a company to provide your automotive services is a big decision. Your relationship with the software provider could last for years, so we recommend doing the following:
- Defining your budget, objectives, resources, and timeframe
- Looking at the company’s tech stack and portfolio
- Getting a price estimate early on
- Asking for recommendations
- Determining whether they provide post-launch support
How long does your automotive software development take?
This depends on the size and complexity of the project. We’ve found that most of our automotive software solutions take between 4-9 months – this includes from inception all the way through testing and release. Of course, if you want a better estimate of our automotive software engineering timeframe, just set up a consultation with Develux!
Are your car solutions safe?
Absolutely! At Develux, we offer automotive software engineering for any solution you might need, and we take great care when developing them. Major trends like electrification, connectivity, and shared mobility are quickly taking over the automotive ecosystem, but such automotive software development needs to be done responsibly, with the utmost care for the driver’s safety.
How do you test your solutions?
Every single line of code is tested – whether it’s on real hardware, in a simulated environment, or even on the field in real vehicles. And in order to heighten the quality of our automotive IT services while simultaneously shortening the development lifecycle, we use cloud-based DevOps. This enables us to carry out automated testing and continuous delivery for each of our automotive services.
What will it be like to work with your team?
Over the years, we have carefully created and retained a skillful in-house team. When you choose Develux to provide your automotive IT solutions, you’ll experience transparent communication, real-time collaboration, accountability, and the expertise of full-time developers. We employ only the best of the best, so we can provide you with unparalleled service.
How can your data processing services improve my product?
At Develux, we’ve mastered the art of data visualization; our big data processing platforms contain intuitive analytics dashboards. Use the power of data visualization to make faster decisions about your automotive company. These insights can be used to give you an idea of how cars are performing in the field; furthermore, data capture and analysis can be integrated within the car’s Advanced Driver-Assistance System itself.
How can you improve my product’s UX/UI?
When it comes to creating Human Machine Interfaces, we take a driver-centric approach. After all, potentially millions of users will use it, and their well-being needs to be put first. We aim to improve human-vehicle interactions, shorten driver response times, and provide the user with additional mobile features.
Why Does Develux Use a DevOps Approach?
We apply a DevOps approach to our automotive IT services, enabling your company to get the most out of powerful, highly scalable cloud environments. Get results fast without compromising on quality.
We Want to Hear From You!Let’s Start
+44 20 3868 3677
1012 E Osceola pkwy suite 23
Kissimmee, FL 34744-1607